FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By cjpflaumer
I wanted to tell everyone about smile.amazon.com. It is a way to have Amazon donate a small portion of each order you make to the charity of your choice. The International Carnivorous Plant Society is an option. I noticed that there has only been a lifetime donation of $337 to the ICPS so I wanted to make a formal announcement to everyone on here and get more on board. I know we all use Amazon quite a bit, so we might as well do what we can. All you have to do is go to smile.amazon.com and choose the charity and then shop as normal. Make sure each time you place an order you use smile.amazon.com instead of just amazon.com, or the mobile app. They will only donate if you use smile. I have been doing this for about a year and have generated $3.80 with 20 orders, granted its not a lot but since it costs nothing, we might as well all do it.

Curtis
cjpflaumer liked this
By LAKJP
Oh wow! Thanks for sharing that with us! Even though I'm from Canada, I shop more on Amazon.com than Amazon.ca, with the Canadian website not having the Amazon Smile feature/donation. So this is perfect! I'll be glad to support our community and it doesn't cost us anything either lol :D

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Bag them for a month, opening the bag every day or[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@optique , We call it turf, I've used it before o[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

For me it grew tall leaves with small traps, but v[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!