FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Fishkeeper
I have a few spare D. Spatulata, and I'd like to trade them for pots suitable for Venus flytraps. Namely, pots that are at least 6" deep, preferably tall and thin in order to save on space. I'm posting here because most of the good pots I've seen for sale are only available in bulk, and I only need a few pots, maybe 3-5, not 100.
I have two spare sundews that are about dime-sized, and a couple more that are maybe a third of that size. They haven't gotten bright red yet, but they're healthy and growing, albeit a bit slowly. I'll ship them potted in a small plastic container. PM me if you're interested!
Last edited by Fishkeeper on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Bhart90
Never seen a post like this, haha I wish you luck, I am looking for some too, as much as I like circle pots, square ones fit more. Good luck Fish, keep fishing?...
By Fishkeeper
Square, and the exact width isn't too important, but I'd prefer they be thinner than they are deep. Color isn't really important, they just need to be CP-safe plastic.
By Fishman
Doesnt look like i can help much in that aspect. All I currently have are these little, 3-4" pots. I have some 6" and 8" coming to me in about a week or so, but thats still some time away... I have several of these, each size square, and rounded ones. Good luck in your search.
Attachments:
20170312_210143.jpg
20170312_210143.jpg (625.71 KiB) Viewed 1833 times
By NatchGreyes
Well, not sure I can help either, sorry. I have mostly extra round pots. Nothing that's that deep except for very large pots. You might try Greenhouse Megastore. They usually have a pretty good selection for cheap (and sell hobby-sized bundles of 10 pots).
Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!