FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By PetroleumJunkie412
Hey, just wanted to see if there was any interest in getting a Wistubia order together for the spring of this year.

I have never ordered from them, but wanted to see if there was any interest in attempting to secure some plants from them.

Thanks all!
By tannerm
I'd be interested, but I'm pretty sure you can order on your own... you don't have to worry about papers since Wistuba's staff does it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By nimbulan
tannerm wrote:I'd be interested, but I'm pretty sure you can order on your own... you don't have to worry about papers since Wistuba's staff does it for you.

Yes you can order on your own, but Wistuba both has quantity discounts (I believe orders over 500 Euros get 5% off and over 1000 Euros get 10% off) and you can split the international shipping costs with a group order.

I may be interested in joining. I was talking to a local grower about hopping it on another Wistuba group order but we missed the deadline because they moved ahead with the order much more quickly than originally stated.
bijillon wrote:What's the difference between wistuba and carnivoria I'm interested

Happy Growing,

Dillon
Wistuba only carries Nepenthes and Heliamphora (and a few non-CPs) and they regularly have stock of species that are extremely difficult to find elsewhere. They're also unique in that they have official US import agents who take care of the import process so you don't need to get any permits yourself.
By nimbulan
blucksy wrote:The savage garden has a group order that if you contact our mod bloks1995 he will let you in on the second round.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
I did not realize they were doing a second round. Thanks for the heads-up.
By nblaster9
Not sure if any of these orders have been made yet but I would be interested in participating. Or if there is another group order coming up in the near future. Where could I get informed when an order is being made?

Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!