FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By Grey
Hey there,

After a lot of thinking I've decided to sell my collection of Mexican Pinguicula. Where I currently live does not provide enough direct lighting for them to be healthy, and where I will be moving to at the end of April has no windowsills or directly lit areas; artificial lighting will not be financially feasible once I get married so it makes sense to re-home the plants now, before they start to deteriorate any further.

Some of them are heavily succulent although I am starting to bring them round to carnivorous leaf growth again, and all of them could do with some TLC. I'd like to ask for £25 (payable via PayPal only) for the whole lot, which includes postage. The plants included are as follows:

Pinguicula aphrodite
Pinguicula esseriana
Pinguicula gigantea 'alba' x moctezumae
Pinguicula jaumavensis
Pinguicula kondoi
Pinguicula laueana 'CP2'
Pinguicula moranensis
Pinguicula pirouette
Pinguicula 'Tina'
Pinguicula 'Weser'
Pinguicula "Zaphod" (laueana x emgarinata) x laueana)
Pinguicula "Zarniwoop" (P. laueana crimson x (laueana x emarginata))

Please be aware that I have multiples of some of these, which will all be included in this package. I also have some packets of seeds that I would like to rehome as well; if you are interested, you can have the lot for £5 on top of the £25 for the plants, see below:

2 packets of Dionaea musciupla seeds (mix of different forms) (50 seeds per packet)
Drosera peltata var. foliosa seeds (Jamieson, Australia) (25 seeds)
Sarracenia leucophylla seeds (Mobile Bay, Alabama) (20 seeds)

Photos will be made available soon, I just haven't quite gotten that far yet. I will only ship to the UK mainland, and can only send the plants out on a Saturday due to transport issues. I would prefer to sell the whole lot in one go so that it's done and out of the way so if you see any plants in the package that you aren't sure about, just send me a PM and we can chat about their care. All-in-all, they're simple and gorgeous Mexican plants with simple needs.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you!
Finally

Finally getting some adult shaped pitchers after m[…]

Question Pest Control

Most growers opt for natural or organic pest contr[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!