FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By gkjr
I Have been wanting to get in to pings lately, so am looking for a Mexican Pinguicula leaf pulling, depends on price I may have to wait until next week to purchase, I just wanted to give plenty of time for offers, Or maybe I can trade a D. Adelea for a whole plant if anyone is interested pm with offers.

Thanks
Glen
By tannerm
Snag one from cascade carnivores? They have a few good ones in stock right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By gkjr
tannerm wrote:Snag one from cascade carnivores? They have a few good ones in stock right now

i was going to look into a nursery if there is no offers, I personally like buying from growers first, and plus i figured a leaf pulling would be cheaper, trying to stay to a budget.
By tannerm
gkjr wrote:
tannerm wrote:Snag one from cascade carnivores? They have a few good ones in stock right now

i was going to look into a nursery if there is no offers, I personally like buying from growers first, and plus i figured a leaf pulling would be cheaper, trying to stay to a budget.
I just got a cyclosecta today for $18, not bad imo

By Benurmanii
gkjr wrote:I Have been wanting to get in to pings lately, so am looking for a Mexican Pinguicula leaf pulling, depends on price I may have to wait until next week to purchase, I just wanted to give plenty of time for offers, Or maybe I can trade a D. Adelea for a whole plant if anyone is interested pm with offers.

Thanks
Glen
I have a couple of Mexican pings I could take pullings of, I also have some small plants of P. kondoi available. Check out my growlist and let me know if anything seems particularly interesting.
By tannerm
Benurmanii wrote:
gkjr wrote:I Have been wanting to get in to pings lately, so am looking for a Mexican Pinguicula leaf pulling, depends on price I may have to wait until next week to purchase, I just wanted to give plenty of time for offers, Or maybe I can trade a D. Adelea for a whole plant if anyone is interested pm with offers.

Thanks
Glen
I have a couple of Mexican pings I could take pullings of, I also have some small plants of P. kondoi available. Check out my growlist and let me know if anything seems particularly interesting.
I can't view your list on mobile, do you have esseriana

By gkjr
Benurmanii wrote:

Thanks
Glen

pm sent
Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Any ideas?

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!