FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By cyph3r_gfy
I like that he was a heart surgeon... adding significant weight to his belief, as well as the scientifically documented (albeit some old) studies as reference. Diet and exercise, from someone you can pretty much take as an expert...
cyph3r_gfy liked this
By IHaveNoIdea
I would just like to say that there doesn't have to be a connection between vegan diet and the man's longevity. My grandgrandma is almost 90yo and she basically eats just sausages, bananas and pills :mrgreen:
By Matt
ruffdawg wrote:Hey Matt im new but I couldn't help but notice you forgot one of the most important plant based tools out there.Dr Greger's website
http://nutritionfacts.org/
I've used that site before. It's a great resource! Thanks for sharing.
By Bruna653
Losing weight is hard to do if we're stressed. I've tried so many diets and exercises, but all of them are not effective to lose some pounds.You can minimize your body's production of cortisol by simply by learning to relax. And if you need a little help doing this, medical marijuana could become your new best friend. Especially if it can shrink your waistline in the process. It can also help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Nowadays, there are several products of cannabis created, not only for smoking. Like this one https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/mango-kush/. So far, it really helps me to relax and I can see that there's a changes in my weight. If you have any questions or opinions please let me know. Thanks!
By yardleyq1987
What a great and resourceful post. I was on a vegan diet for 8 great months, but I felt very isolated from society (mostly family and family events) and resources for vegan foods are pretty limited in my area. I am anxious to go back and give it another shot in the near future.

looks ok but i wanted to pass on what i am doing. […]

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!