Clayton's volcanic Red
Dracula
FTS Lunatic fringe
FTS Arch Angel
FTS Maroon Monster
Shuppenstiel 1
FTS Flaming Lips
And Purple Ambush

If you want pictures please let me know, I do want these gone asap so if you're serious about purchasing I'll be willing to bundle for a good deal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
By digilexic
I would be interested in Arch Angel and Maroon Monster

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-850F using Tapatalk
By hongranp
Has anyone received plants or heard from Robert (VigorousFlyTrap) recently? I bought and paid for a bunch of vfts back in December after he made this post, but still haven't received the plants yet, the last communication from him is over a month ago. Does anyone know if he's okay? Or still around?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
By Branmuffin
This sounds pretty shady if you paidnearly 4 months ago and haven't received plants. Unless that was agreed upon before purchase I would file a PayPal claim, if that's even an option still. There are many ways to ship plants during the winter and I'm sure you would have paid for heat packs if you knew you would have to wait 4 months for shipping.
By hongranp
No, I haven't received anything yet and haven't heard anything from him for over a month. I will be contacting Paypal next week. Oh well, too bad......

By Branmuffin
SundewWolf wrote:Well, originally the excuse was that there's too much snow to get the mail out, but now the communication has just stopped completely.

Any updates on this issue? Did anyone ever receive a message from this seller? I see he/she has logged in recently.
By hongranp
Branmuffin wrote:
SundewWolf wrote:Well, originally the excuse was that there's too much snow to get the mail out, but now the communication has just stopped completely.

Any updates on this issue? Did anyone ever receive a message from this seller? I see he/she has logged in recently.
He sent me a message on saturday (3/25) to ask if I received anything. After I said "no", there was no more response. He also told me previously the package was shipped on 2/23rd. So after a month in shipping, the plants would turned into mush even if I received it now.

By boarderlib
Did he provide a tracking number? You can also register at USPS for an account. By doing this any packages being shipped to your address will automatically be added to your tracking list. They'll stay in your list until you delete them. A great tool to call out not so great sellers.

http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/board ... 30434.html
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/board ... 31990.html
Drosera germination time

I know I got the "Redrum" seeds from th[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!