FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By ReefPlant
I’m not sure if anyone else grows orchids or is interested in starting to grow them…

Looking to trade orchids for CPs! Primarily Cephalotus, Heliamphora, or Pinguicula. I understand the rarity of these plants and would also trade for VFT or Drosera.

I have for trade:
10+ Phalaenopsis orchids (can easily be shipped).
10+ Cattleyas and Paphiopedilum or ‘Slipper’ orchids. (Also able to be shipped)

Between the new terrarium and TCing I could really use the room in my setup.
I would be glad to answer questions and help get anyone started who is interested in these wonderful plants. I have pictures of some of the hybrids in ‘my photos’ if you want to check them out. Selling the plants alone is also an option.

Don’t hesitate to ask about trades or sales, I’m extremely flexible. A good home for my plants is my main goal.
By Matt
I just got into orchids in August, and I'm looking to expand my orchid collection. But unfortunately I don't have any Cephalotus or Heliamphora. I do have some Pinguicula medusiana and moctezumae. Any interest in those?

If not, perhaps some other temperate CPs or Nepenthes would interest you? I'd also be happy to purchase a few if they're of flowering age. I just bought a bunch of seedlings and I have a few flasks of seeds going now, so I think I'll be all set with orchid seedlings for a while, but I wouldn't mind having some more flowers!
By Aging_Bourbon
dionaea muscipula wrote:awww i thought you were wanting to trade orchids for ceps OMG I NEED A CEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I NEED ONE!!! SO MUCH! :o :shock:

He still gots the fever! :D :D :D

Allen,
My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Counting to infinity.

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!