FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Aozora
received and sowed them today, and put them under my new 75W led bulb. so thanks again for the seeds, and im sorry that you had to pay for the stamp. im 100% sure i paid for 2 so i'll be going to be post office tomorrow morning to ask what went wrong.
By Fishman
Aozora wrote:received and sowed them today, and put them under my new 75W led bulb. so thanks again for the seeds, and im sorry that you had to pay for the stamp. im 100% sure i paid for 2 so i'll be going to be post office tomorrow morning to ask what went wrong.
Haha dont worry about it. It was a small price to pay to make someones day for them. Now if you had cost me my daily Starbucks, then we would have to talk! Haha..
Good luck with the seeds!
Fishman liked this
By Fishman
In lieu of me giving and disbursing these seeds out myself, i have decided to do as much as i can to support Shadowtski and his endeavors in growing the seedbank. As of now this giveaway is closed. These particular seeds will be found in the seedbank in the coming days. Thank you all for the support in this!
By Fishman
boarderlib wrote:My seeds came in today. Thanks a lot, and I've been asking around about what you were looking for. No luck yet, but I still have like one more person to talk to.

http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/board ... 30434.html
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/board ... 31990.html
Thanks man for looking out. Im still searching as well...
Oh, and not that youll need it, but still, good luck with the seeds. Im glad they made it to you!
Fishman liked this
Perlite from Ebay

yeah it does look realllly sketchy on their websit[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

I was considering this brand but it seems to be ou[…]

Will it likely recover?

Definitely chop the flowers off this year to help […]

Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!