FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Fishman
I have several packs to give away. Each pack contains anywhere from 20 to 30 seeds (give or take). The seeds were harvested and packed up just now. You send me a SASE and i will send you a package. Please post your name below and you will get a pm from me with the address to send your envelope, Thanks!
Please copy/paste, do not erase :) Happy growing!

1.your name
Last edited by Fishman on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Fishman
Aozora wrote:great giveaway, i got some seeds from the last giveaway and the alba germinated today after exactly 2 weeks :D
Thanks Aozora, these are fresh as of yesterday. I plucked them and packaged them right up. They're very good right now.
Fishman liked this
By lowsmurf
Mine just arrived today and already got them in a pot. I have tip my hat to you on how nicely packaged the seeds were. Thanks again for the seeds!
By Fishman
lowsmurf wrote:Mine just arrived today and already got them in a pot. I have tip my hat to you on how nicely packaged the seeds were. Thanks again for the seeds!
Good deal, im glad they arrived safely. Thanks for the compliment. I am very conscientious about packaging and the safe arrival of my shipments to others, and its good to hear feedback once in a while :)
Good luck with the seeds!
By Fishman
In lieu of me giving and disbursing these seeds out myself, i have decided to do as much as i can to support Shadowtski and his endeavors in growing the seedbank. As of now this giveaway is closed. These particular seeds will be found in the seedbank in the coming days. Thank you all!
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You might want to try searching for online plant s[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I got this baby in one of HH contests I believe li[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!