FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By yimmy87
Ok guys im looking for. D. Burmannii any form. I would rather support a member than ebay so if anyone has any seed to part with please message me, also looking for D. Capensis. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my LGL61AL using Tapatalk
By yimmy87
Thanks buddy message recived will have it in the mail monday. If i suceed in geting flowers and seeds in the future i will be sure to share as you have done

By yimmy87
Still haven't managed to get any germination but fingers crossed

By Shadowtski
yimmy87 wrote:Still haven't managed to get any germination but fingers crossed
How long has it been? What are your condition? Are the seeds in conventional pots or are you doing water germination? Either species should have germinated in a month or so, give or take 50%.

Were the seeds crushed or damaged in the mailing process?

PM me if you need my address again. I can give you more seed if you send another SASE.

Good growing,
Mike
By yimmy87
I started them on october 5th I have them on peat with plastic wrap over it keeping the temperature right around 75 idk may have killed them i did have a pretty good messup a few days ago we went out of state for the week end and my heater got left on so for four day the "plant room" my kitchen was like 115 degree's but i had not seen any babies before then either i will give them a couple more weeks to see if any thing happens with them and mike if i do need more seeds i will be sure to hook you up with something for your trouble even if its juat a few extra stamps for your generosity and general awesomeness
Edit....... The capensis came up good they got fried when theheater didn't get turned off.
By Fishman
Ill also give you some capensis seeds if needed just let me know. I got a boatload of them
By yimmy87
Thanks man but i still have a few left from the last batch so if nothing happens i will start over with what i do have and go from there me and my stupid no thermostat heater i fixed that got one now i can set at 72 and it turns off at 72 learn from your mistakes dont repeat them lol

By Fishman
yimmy87 wrote:Thanks man but i still have a few left from the last batch so if nothing happens i will start over with what i do have and go from there me and my stupid no thermostat heater i fixed that got one now i can set at 72 and it turns off at 72 learn from your mistakes dont repeat them lol

Ok cool deal. If you decide you need them just let me know. I have about 30 or 40 different flower stalks all due right now ;)
By yimmy87
Holly crap man you could start a forest with all of those and i thought my little four tier shelf was plenty of room.

My cousin who i shared my seed with had good success so if all else fails i will trade him out of a couple of his when they get a little bigger he is 11 and doing awsome with his. never been on the fourm just used the info i gave him and away he went never looked back he even got a pulling off of my flytrap to grow first try kids got the knack for it

Well.. its been a few weeks. I've watched my dog l[…]

All Mineral Media

I just got the Pinguicula soil mix from CalCarn […]

Counting to infinity.

FTS Deep Red Guerrilla

they are waking up! https://i.imgur.com/d7iJ3aF.[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but the[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Here is the photo, didn’t upload for some re[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

That is one heck of a setup. What are all the larg[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

Not the exact same as it is 150W but might work ou[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!