FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By sbrooks
W03, I just want to double-check that you rec'd my PM with my address and shipping preference.
By zsyxcbibi
Hey w03, have you got my payment? And I think USPS is closed on labor day. So should we expect shipping on tomorrow?
By Benurmanii
zsyxcbibi wrote:Hey w03, have you got my payment? And I think USPS is closed on labor day. So should we expect shipping on tomorrow?
I know some stores still have the "lobby area" open, where you can print shipping labels via machine and what-not. My USPS store has a place where you can drop off the package, so it's possible that our stuff will still get shipped out today.
By zsyxcbibi
Good to know that Benurmanii ! Now just wait w03 to give us a confirm. It has been this much long, just a couple more days :)
By boarderlib
W03 pm'd me back last night and said that he would be shipping out today and tomorrow. He also said that his campus post office would be open today. Just FYI.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
By w03
Hey everyone,
Sorry for the delays, I got steamrolled by homework yesterday and couldn't get stuff done - expect packages to be finished sending out tomorrow. Only some helis remain unpacked, since I need to run over to the store and get a bit more padding (I was almost fully booked for classes today).

zsyxcbibi and sbrooks, your packages were sent today since they had some tc vfts I didn't feel comfortable keeping around. They'll probably arrive Thursday. Everyone else will probably get theirs Friday.

Priority mail is $6.80 for small flat rate boxes, medium is $13.45. Large is $18.75 but I don't think anyone needs them. Anyone who ordered helis should expect to need a medium box since they're huge. If you ordered only 1 heli or have items that are barely bigger than a small flat rate box I'm currently scrounging around for smaller boxes so I can give you priority mail that isn't flat rate (which should be cheaper). Actually @HeliamphoraWalnut I already found a smaller box for you but I won't know the exact price until I check it in at the post office. It fits your heli almost exactly.
w03, w03 liked this
By zsyxcbibi
Yay! Thanks w03! Do you have the tracking number? I need to watch out for my postman, he does mistakes all the time :( I literally have to catch him in person for important mails.
By Abeginner
I'm sending $13.45 to you then.. thank you for the update!!

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using Tapatalk
By boarderlib
Awesome man! I'm super excited. Thanks for the update. I'm kind of wondering if mine will lean to the large size.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
By w03
Hello! I still don't have a shipping address from everyone, but if you did send me yours I should have sent your package today. The ones I shipped today are:

Deftinwolf
boarderlib
Abeginner
Benurmanii
HeliamphoraWalnut

I'll send out PM's with tracking numbers in a bit.
w03 liked this
By Abeginner
w03 wrote:Hello! I still don't have a shipping address from everyone, but if you did send me yours I should have sent your package today. The ones I shipped today are:

Deftinwolf
boarderlib
Abeginner
Benurmanii
HeliamphoraWalnut

I'll send out PM's with tracking numbers in a bit.
I just messaged u my address did u get it? Thank u

By Abeginner
Sorry my bad I thought it said u didn't have mine lol jeesh sorry

Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!