FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Smooter80
I'm considering ordering some fresh Drosera cistiflora seeds from a European seller I've dealt with a few times. It's a winter growing Sundew with HUGE flowers. I'd like to give it a try but they are a little pricy with the added shipping cost. If I can get a few others that are interested, I can buy a few lots and bring the cost to about $5 shipped(US only)for 20+ seeds. It's almost the right time to plant the seeds with the weather about to start cooling down.

Please post here if you are interested.
Smooter80 liked this
By Smooter80
mokigarden wrote:If youre buying them from petar kostov his seeds are fresh, I held on to mine for a few weeks then planted them, I have a few seedlings now
Yes, I'm planning on getting them them from Petar Kostov. I already bought his 2016 Drosophyllum and D. Regia seeds. He has a great reputation and I had 100% germination with his 2015 Drosophyllum seeds. Thanks for the info.
By Smooter80
I ordered the seeds today. Here is one of Petar Kostov's photos.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (41.52 KiB) Viewed 3938 times
Even when it's not flowering, it looks like a great Sundew.

Beaver and Bhart, I'll contact you when they arrive, usually 1-2 weeks. If anyone else wants to try these seeds, I still have 40+ seeds not yet spoken for.
Smooter80 liked this
By Smooter80
It seems there may be an issue with the USPS. I sent the D cistiflora seeds out to everyone several weeks ago. I also sent out VFT seeds and some rare Drosera Indica Complex seeds on the same day. It seems that no one that I shipped seeds to on that day has received anything. Please post here if you have or have not received your seeds. If you haven't received them I'll refund your money now.

I physically went into the Post Office to mail those seeds and have them check the postage for non-machinable letters. I only have a few seeds left or I would send new seeds to everyone. I apologize, I have no idea what went wrong.
By mmlucio
These are the seeds i got from you. Are any of them not supposed to be in my order? Im a noob so i thought you were throwing in extra. If they are someone elses order please let me know and ill mail them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello, New to the forum

Welcome to the forum! We have a horrible deer i[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mine[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!