FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By nesler
The former plant is considered threatened, while the later is critically endangered, so I imagine it's a bit tricky to get a hold of one. I found a couple places that sell them, but none of them had any on hand. The cheapest I saw hamata for was a hundred bucks, and the latter was 125-150. And again, there were none available...

Edit: There is a nepenthes hamata on ebay right now, but nearly six days to go it's at 60 bucks (and the reserve hasn't been met). So I can imagine that it'll go pretty high. 150 maybe.
By doku
dionaea muscipula wrote:ooooo they have some hamata a here http://cobraplant.com/index.php?main_pa ... ucts_id=24 but they r REALLY expensive :o
I know, damn the price. Hopefully I have the money for it by the time they actually start selling them. Considering that i have been able to successfully grow villosa and rajah, it'll be worth getting hamata. I hear its a lot easier than both of these. :D
By dionaea muscipula
allenc666 wrote:Hmm i should buy it..

Allen,
you will need a terr with that plant and cold nights as well if you want one allen but i am sure you can solve that problem ;)
By Aging_Bourbon
Ahh! i grown it before without a terrarium.. but said it died cause of me... i forgot to water it.

Allen,
By dionaea muscipula
allenc666 wrote:Ahh! i grown it before without a terrarium.. but said it died cause of me... i forgot to water it.

Allen,
Allen the ones they r selling are "babies" only about 3" in diameter they need the humidity or else..........you an start to harden them off when they reach adulthood ;)
Not what you would expect...

But, of course. It’s always good to have one[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Ah, an Xtreem "purpurea". My favorite nu[…]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

This was pulled out of dormancy last week. I did n[…]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

I believe you're right, there appears to be some s[…]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!