FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By linton
G'day everybody, as you all know, we have a steadily increasing number of new members in the forum - If you're new & I haven't welcomed you to the forum, then welcome - nice to have you aboard.
It would be really good if everybody could take a couple of minutes to complete their personal profile so that we can all see we come from, amongst other things. I know it took me a while to work out how to do it but then again, I'm a bit thick when it comes to this sort of thing.

So don't be shy, it's not like I'm asking for your bank account details! Fill in your profiles and help the site grow that helps you grow.

Happy growing,

Linton
By lemonlily
Theres one thing I would like to say. My mom would not let me say alot of things about me... Blah!
By italo.americano
Great Post Linton!

By filling in your profile, especially where you are from, this makes it much easier to answer questions. An example would be someone living in Australia or New Zealand in the Southern hemisphere. Right now it is summer in most countries located in the Southern hemisphere and Dionaea will not be experiencing dormancy. If you live in the Northern hemisphere and your Dionaea looks bad, we would assume that it is dormant but if we know you live outside of the Northern hemisphere this lets us know that it must be something else.

Giovanni
Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!