FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By iamjacksplants
Hello everyone, I hope you are all well. I haven't had time to post for quite a while, but I do stop by from time to time and I have noticed a few people looking for epiphytic Utricularia recently.

I've had some U. Alpina and U. Reniformis "Effant Terrible" growing quite well on a piece of wood for about a year now. I decided to take some divisions and offer them to those of you who may still be interested. I took the divisions a few weeks ago and they are now established and ready to ship. Here is a picture of the plants before I divided them. I'm not sure what to charge... I suppose just make an offer and we'll go from there.
Sorry, don't know why it's sideways
Sorry, don't know why it's sideways
DSC_0409.JPG (913.88 KiB) Viewed 2223 times
DSC_0410.JPG
DSC_0410.JPG (899.9 KiB) Viewed 2223 times
Happy growing,
-@.
iamjacksplants liked this
By iamjacksplants
Here's a better picture
_20160810_131814.JPG
_20160810_131814.JPG (76.89 KiB) Viewed 2203 times
By ironjaws
Hey there! I have yet to venture into the world of Utricularia! Am I right to say that you've got divisions of both U. Alpina and U. Reniformis "Effant Terrible" available?

I'm sending you a PM right now.
By iamjacksplants
Hello ironjaws,
Yes I do have divisions of both. I have more alpina as reniformis seems to grow a little slower in my particular conditions.

No need to pm. My mailbox is full and I can't view new messages at the moment.

As I said before, I'm not sure what to charge. I know what some nurseries are charging and I think it's a bit steep. Native Exotics for instance is charging 30$ for reniformis and that seems a bit much, especially since they only charge 15$ for cephalotus, but that's just my opinion. Maybe some other members can chime in even if they aren't interested in purchasing. It's more about making room, and giving others here an opportunity to grow something that might otherwise be cost prohibitive than about making money. That said, I will have to put them on eBay in a few days if no one here is interested as I will be leaving town for work in a week or so.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Happy growing,
-@.
By iamjacksplants
The U. reniformis is all gone now. I do have some U. alpina left. I've been asking 10 plus 6.80 shipping. Shipping is priority 2 day with tracking.

Happy growing,
-@.
Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You might want to try searching for online plant s[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I got this baby in one of HH contests I believe li[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!