FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By silvercomet
I have waited so long for my friend to come back and finally yesterday I got my first 2 orders from FTS, Dionaea Freaky Star and Long Red Fingers, hand delivered by my friend who just came back from the US.

Beautiful plants. I ordered both as Young plants and my Freaky Star already has 1 division, yay. Not sure about Long red fingers but I think it should give out another division in next month or so. I will try my best to do the same as with other flytraps so these two can give out many divisions as they can.

Good secured packing, FTS really satisfied me with the way Leah packed the plants, more than 19h on the airplane and still look beatiful, not mentioning they have stayed at my friend's house for almost a week with bad weather and virtually no sun at all, only bright direct light due to the weather.

Only sad thing is I forgot to tell my friend to keep the tags carefully so she lost them :( Could I have the template of the tag of FTS to print out? The color is really beautiful. But I really like the cup, sturdy cup and looks like it is heat resistant if I am not mistaken :D

Enough for the words I think, photos do not do them justice but I hope that next week I can give them out to more sunlight than right now, trying not to shock them to the extreme sun here in tropical area.

These 2 guys with the morning gentle sunlight, also through a layer of shade net
IMG_6177.jpeg
IMG_6177.jpeg (940.88 KiB) Viewed 2391 times
Freaky Star is breathtaking to look at and I can't wait for this one to fully adapt to my environment and gets the red out
IMG_6180.jpeg
IMG_6180.jpeg (700.98 KiB) Viewed 2391 times
Long red fingers, a good size one and also looks great
IMG_6181.jpeg
IMG_6181.jpeg (608.51 KiB) Viewed 2391 times
Thank you Matt and Leah, for such beautiful and healthy plants! Many thanks

Steve

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!