FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Craigister
Who has a venus flytrap Biohazard for sale?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
By evenwind
You might try contacting FTS directly - they might have a small one that they'd sell you. Otherwise, unless somebody here has one, it looks like you'll have to go to Europe. Carnivoria, Carniplants and Carnivores & More all list it. Maybe join the Group Order for Carnivoria?
evenwind liked this
By VigorousFlyTrap
Matt probably has some hardening in the greenhouse....but who knows you might get lucky,
Supposedly there was a biohazard on eBay about a week ago I think
But the pics looked nothing like a biohazard, but I could be wrong

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
VigorousFlyTrap liked this
By Smooter80
VigorousFlyTrap wrote:Matt probably has some hardening in the greenhouse....but who knows you might get lucky,

Craigster was the seller of that "Biohazard" and sells them on a regular basis. I have never heard of a stable type Biohazard like he lists. I don't agree with many of this sellers listing practices when it comes to VFT cultivars. Enough said.
By VigorousFlyTrap
Smooter80 wrote:
VigorousFlyTrap wrote:Matt probably has some hardening in the greenhouse....but who knows you might get lucky,

Craigster was the seller of that "Biohazard" and sells them on a regular basis. I have never heard of a stable type Biohazard like he lists. I don't agree with many of this sellers listing practices when it comes to VFT cultivars. Enough said.
I can agree with that
Not only sis the listing say "stable"
But it just looked like a typical to me
Some people on eBay are shady tho

By Craigister
To all, This small Biohazard was received from the Fly Trap Store over a year ago and I leaf propagated and was hoping the it would have the weird looking traps. But nothing weird developed as hoping. This Biohazard is the "STABLE" type in which I call it and is also known I believe Biohazard 2 the stable type. I'm not the shady type of person in which some my think.
I was looking to see if anyone might have the weird type traps Biohazard for sale, in which is why I was asking around to see who had one.
Craig
By evenwind
For what it's worth, carnivorsandmore.de lists "Biohazard 2", new clone, similar to Biohazard, more green traps and stabil" at 59Euros . Maybe if we ever do another C&M group order, somebody can try one?
evenwind liked this
By Matt
evenwind wrote:For what it's worth, carnivorsandmore.de lists "Biohazard 2", new clone, similar to Biohazard, more green traps and stabil" at 59Euros . Maybe if we ever do another C&M group order, somebody can try one?
Thanks for clarifying that! I hadn't looked at their site in a while and it's hard to keep up with all of the available varieties these days!!!
By Smooter80
evenwind wrote:For what it's worth, carnivorsandmore.de lists "Biohazard 2", new clone, similar to Biohazard, more green traps and stabil" at 59Euros . Maybe if we ever do another C&M group order, somebody can try one?
I would think in this case it might mean it produces deformed traps more often. I'll ask Christian in my next email to him. They list Master of Disaster as not stable.
Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!