FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By SundewWolf
Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy a couple of replacement sundews (I went on vacation for 2.5 weeks and no one watered the sundew shelf. Everything is dead :? ). Does anyone have any spatulata, alicae, adelae, venusta, capensis varieties, or binata?

I have also have schizandra and prolifera to trade.
By mokigarden
I can help you with all but the aliciae. my binata is the marston dragon. and I have the redform capensis.
By SundewWolf
Awesome!!! Thanks guys! I'm a bit jet lagged so I'll PM everyone tomorrow...The sundews up for trade are in limited supply...but I might have enough depending on what people want...I'll have to look at it tomorrow.

oh, also...Does anyone have any D. rotundifolia?
By SundewWolf
Ok so this was kind of a terrible idea... sorry everyone. Along with some personal issues I'm deaing with currently, I transitioned all my australian sundews to peat based on the recommendation of another long time grower, and a few of them died in the process. I think it was a bit more water retentive, coupled with the increased summer humidity here, and a bunch of them rotted off. I can propagate them pretty easily but right now I have to figure out a better terrarium situation and get a colony going again. I'll have Schiz and prolifera around september. Probably too hot to ship them now safely anyways...
Drosera germination time

I know I got the "Redrum" seeds from th[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!