FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By goldslinger
I have Some Small, (2 inch Diameter) and Medium (3 inch Diameter) 'Green Dragon' Cultivar made from Cuttings off 8 Year old Parents Several Months ago that are settled in nicely and are now surplus that I would like to trade bare root for another variety of VFT bare root shipped. Maybe a cupped trap, Dentate, whatever.

If You know about Green Dragons, then You know they are VERY hardy and relatively fast growing; mostly burgandy red with Green fringe. Have the typical long Summer Leaves, and rosetted Spring and Summer. I've gotten 1.75 inch traps off of the parents in the growing months.

I know I'm new here, but have been a member of 'Terraforums' since 2002 and I am ebay member 'goldslinger' if You want to check my 100% rating there with over 400 transactions on that site; not a single negative, not even a neutral.

I am a jeweler and here is My website is You want background on Me.

http://www.gipsondj.com

I can afford to buy whatever online, but trading with members has its own rewards and is more fun! :D

I WILL BE TAKING DEALS FOR THE NEXT 5 OR 6 DAYS SO I CAN SHIP THEM ALL AT ONCE WHEN THE WEATHER WARMS UP A BIT HERE
See pics below for sample of actual stock taken a day ago.

Medium sized with Fall Rosette.

mediums in the middle and smalls in the forefront and back so when I say small, I don't mean tiny!
Last edited by goldslinger on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Matt
I could stand to have another Green Dragon or two. I really need one that will flower in the spring though. If you'd be willing to ship me one of the larger ones, I'd be happy to do a good trade...say a couple of good sized Cupped Trap plants or a Cupped Trap and a Dentate?
By goldslinger
See the one in the middle and Left? It 'should' flower in the Spring, and might even be viable for another division.

p/m me with Your address and I'll do the same. ( I guess that's what We do, here) ;)

Will ship the same day I rinse it off and wrap it. Just as soon as I get Your address.

Any one else?
By Nickrober
I'd be happy to expand my collection and help you expand yours. I have a smallish Fine Tooth x Red I'd trade for one of the small Green Dragons if you don't already have a Fine Tooth x Red. It's not tiny, I can take a picture of it if you'd like. About 3/4 inch traps on it right now.
By goldslinger
Nickrober wrote:I'd be happy to expand my collection and help you expand yours. I have a smallish Fine Tooth x Red I'd trade for one of the small Green Dragons if you don't already have a Fine Tooth x Red. It's not tiny, I can take a picture of it if you'd like. About 3/4 inch traps on it right now.
I'm doing pretty decent With the fine tooths, but if it's all You have, I'll be happy to do a trade.
P/M me with Your address,

Here's mine.

Gary Gipson
321 N. Main St.
Garden City, KS 67846
(620)-275-8616
By goldslinger
Nickrober wrote:Are you sure? You don't have to trade if you already have a bunch of fine tooths, I won't mind.
It's all good ! I have alot more Green Dragons than I have Cross Teeth, by chance You have anything else?
If not, that's more than fine. Tell Me diameter of Your cross tooth, or whatever, and I'll be sure to at least match it.

Just p/m Me if interested.

Thanks!
Gary
By doku
Is it possible to buy one of those green dragons from you? Or would you prefer to trade? If you prefer to trade i do have a red piranha, sawtooth, and dentate that im willing to part with. The red piranha have a large rhizome, but have rosette leaves growing so it looks small, went through some shock when i moved it outside :oops: , its doing better now though . The sawtooth is rather small, the plant is about and inch in diameter. The dentate I have are different sizes, so it depends on what you want with this one. Just let me know.
By goldslinger
doku wrote:Is it possible to buy one of those green dragons from you? Or would you prefer to trade? If you prefer to trade i do have a red piranha, sawtooth, and dentate that im willing to part with. The red piranha have a large rhizome, but have rosette leaves growing so it looks small, went through some shock when i moved it outside :oops: , its doing better now though . The sawtooth is rather small, the plant is about and inch in diameter. The dentate I have are different sizes, so it depends on what you want with this one. Just let me know.
If it's kind of a lot of trouble to do a trade for You, I guess I could sell one or two, but I don't know what to charge. . .
I could always ship it first and then tell You what the shipping part is, but the plant; I don't know; $3.00 for 2" diameter, and maybe $5.00 for 3" ? Can We do that here? I want to be fair to the Site's Sponsors as this trade listing is free and probably shouldn't be used for Selling, but I don't think one or two would hurt, anything.

If Dentate is what You have the most of, then that would be fine by Me. I have mostly the 2 " diameter Green Dragons, We could go tit -for- tat on that size, if You like.

Just P/M me.
By nesler
goldslinger wrote: Can We do that here? I want to be fair to the Site's Sponsors as this trade listing is free and probably shouldn't be used for Selling, but I don't think one or two would hurt, anything.
This thread is in the "Sales, Trades & Wants USA" section. ;)
By Matt
goldslinger wrote:I could always ship it first and then tell You what the shipping part is, but the plant; I don't know; $3.00 for 2" diameter, and maybe $5.00 for 3" ? Can We do that here? I want to be fair to the Site's Sponsors as this trade listing is free and probably shouldn't be used for Selling, but I don't think one or two would hurt, anything.
Feel free to sell them Gary. I haven't opened my store yet and even when I do, I won't mind hobby sellers posting sales on here. I'm not even sure if or how much I'm going to regulate other retailers from posting links to their sites here. I mean, of course I want to make the sale if I have the product, but I also want people out there to know what's available and be able to freely choose where they want to order plants from. I'm hoping that I do business in a way that makes people not really want to purchase from anyone else.
By afh928
Hey man, i'd like one of the mediums from you...i have some Cupped Trap seedlings but they are REALLY small so i wouldn't mind buying one from you since i can't really trade. I can send the $5 via PayPal ASAP once you let me know.
By goldslinger
I'll tell You how much with shipping when I ship it out, then You can PAYPAL that amount. I don't think the total for the plant and shipping will be more than 7 OR 8 Bucks for First Class USPS, (FOR A MEDIUM) depends as i don't want too small a box that they aren't insulated enough.

Just P/M Me with Your address and I'm sending out all orders this MONDAY.

Gary

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!