FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By Earthy
well my happy bunny is no more; the flower has reached the end of it's life. hopefully more flowers pop up lol. anything I can do to stimulate flowering?
By SFLguy
Earthy wrote:well my happy bunny is no more; the flower has reached the end of it's life. hopefully more flowers pop up lol. anything I can do to stimulate flowering?
I've heard that watering until the water level is above the surface level helps induce flowering
By Earthy
SFLguy wrote:
Earthy wrote:well my happy bunny is no more; the flower has reached the end of it's life. hopefully more flowers pop up lol. anything I can do to stimulate flowering?
I've heard that watering until the water level is above the surface level helps induce flowering
I could do that but there's a sundew growing in there as well lol. Not sure how that would like being flooded all the time
By Nauz
Earthy wrote:
SFLguy wrote:
I could do that but there's a sundew growing in there as well lol. Not sure how that would like being flooded all the time
You'd be surprised how many sundews grow in the wild that get flooded regularly.
Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!