FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
sipecsus wrote:dang, im sorry guys, i went 2 the psot office nd showed them my reciepts for the packages, nd the y told me there was something wrong with them?? they had them @ another location, lets just say i kinda got pissed off! . the lady told me they were going to be sent back to me, but their probably dead by now.... anyways i have plenty of spare capensis seeds nd baby plants but i only have like 4 or 5 baby adelaes so ill get them ready for shipment on monday, im gona use fedex or ups screw the mail! 8-)
Aw man, that really stinks. No big deal on my end and as Aaron said, things like that happen sometimes. Sorry to hear about the plants. Maybe they'll be ok when you get them back?
By sipecsus
the seeds will be fine nd im praying the baby plants will still b alive but i got tons of baby cape sundews nd 2 more flower stalks but i only have like 4 or 5 baby d. adelaes. nd like i said i will be using ups or fedex! SKREW the post office!
By Eric
PM sent. I hope I'm not too late. :D
By NickTrap
sorry to hear. well for the both of us hehe

hope all is well with them. let us know
By sipecsus
eric i recieved ur p.m. ive added u to the list as soon as i recieve the packages back in the mail i will sort things out on my end and ship the plants out! i will send u guys fresh plants and i will try to rehabilitate the plants from the mail situation...
By sipecsus
I recieved my packages last week , the plants were in pretty good shape, I'm just waiting on a flower stalk , I should have things ready for shipment by the end of the week..
By nesler
sipecsus wrote:I recieved my packages last week , the plants were in pretty good shape, I'm just waiting on a flower stalk , I should have things ready for shipment by the end of the week..
Yay!. I'm glad the plants made it. It's kind of like how Steve had the plant that survived being in a box for 2 1/2 weeks...
By sipecsus
so the seed season is here once again i really dont have any seeds to offer bcuz i really got into tissue culture so have some experiments brewing.... i havent really posted on here in a minuet since i have skool nd work full time monday through friday but i have a bunch of drosera capensis nd a couple drosera adelae i wouldnt mind getting rid of.. there kinda invading my flytraps again which happends every season now..:} i guess im doin things right thanks to all of u on here.. anyone interested??? ill ship them correctly this time with the post office flat rate shipping?? if so email me ur name and adress nd what u want i have about 15-20 baby capensis nd about 8 adalae... first come first serve... darthbong4207@yahoo.com
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You might want to try searching for online plant s[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I got this baby in one of HH contests I believe li[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!