FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By David F
Hey guys I'd just like to make a shout out to Petar Kostov. To the cp hobby he offers extremely fresh and viable Drosera regia, and Drosophyllum lusitanicum seeds, as well as some South African Drosera goodies.

I notice a lot of people don't trust his ebay for some reason, but I can assure you it's legit! I've gotten nothing but 100% germination from his seeds, and when, once I didn't because of my own errors he replaced the seeds for free. He also is willing to help you grow the plants you buy from him and offers all kinds of interesting insights (especially regarding the interesting substrates he uses).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Drosera-regia-1 ... Swu4BVp6Nh

It seems many people come upon his listing and think it is fraud, (which I assure you it's not). Can you guys think of constructive criticism so people will perceive his sale of regia as a trustworthy and honest listing?

Anyways I know you guys are addicted to photos so I'll get some up of my regia seedlings tonight :).
By Chipi3s
That's great news to hear, I have heard in the past from a user on here that he offers viable Regai seeds but I can't remember who. I recently purchased X amount of seeds from him and can't wait to get them in the mail. I believe I read that all his parent plants are seed grown as well.
Drosera germination time

What Chef Dean said... But if I had to pick a num[…]

Counting to infinity.

assuming they have enough light and water, are gre[…]

My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!