FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By forest ghost
hi everyone, I am looking for sundew seeds that I can purchase in person from someone in southeast lower Michigan. If you're in my area, I would be interested to know what you have.
By forest ghost
None of the reputable online suppliers have much in stock right now and I don't like to give my info to others. Would like to just buy my stuff and come home with it, you know. Thanks
By Dematerialize
Very doubtful you'll find anyone this way. It's understandable to be a bit paranoid but this will lead you nowhere in this community.

There's quite a few reputable people here and many online that are trustworthy and you can ask around as well 95%+ of transactions are digitally here.

If you find a good person all they need is a shipping address and paypal keeps everything else private.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
By habber
There are dodgy seed sellers on ebay but you can tell who they are cos (1) there's no info on the plants the seeds will grow into (ie cultivars ) (2) thay list seeds as if they are digital devices and (3) thay come from china/hong kong etc along with other things to look out for but people on here are here cos they love carnivorous plants and most are reputable and sum may even send you seeds for just the price of the shipping

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!