D. Adelae red small $6
D. Spatula $4
D. binata multifida $9
D. intermedia $5
D. capensis medium $7
D. unknown $7

N. ventrata $10
N. ladyluck $13
N. marbled dragon seeds 10+ $4.99 or go to ebay under steph-jessi buy them there

S. purpurpea
S. judith hindle
S scarlett belle

u. livida$8
U. subulata $8

Vft B52 $10
vft typical $5

send me a pm if interested
By Carnivorouscrazy1223
thats the stock photo every month if nobody buys them we sow them and then we buy more from a private seller wich are always going to be less than a month old
By Leathal_Traps
I'm wondering why you are selling plants when you just recently began growing them. Do you just buy plants to sell them?
By Wikiwakawakawee
Leathal_Traps wrote:I'm wondering why you are selling plants when you just recently began growing them. Do you just buy plants to sell them?
All plants are nickle sized.
By Carnivorouscrazy1223
well no these are the plants i have a surplus of and i need more space for my new plants wheb i take cuttings i sell the parents and keep the kids then buy new plants
By Carnivorouscrazy1223
and there not nickle sized the plant matures to be like a foot but when it vines.. the cross is maxima dark x truncata hl
By Wikiwakawakawee
Carnivorouscrazy1223 wrote:and there not nickle sized the plant matures to be like a foot but when it vines.. the cross is maxima dark x truncata hl
Haha I was joking man=) I still haven't received my package yet though=/ says it departed Atlanta, Georgia since the 21st! I'm not gonna get them on time, probably the day that I leave for bootcamp=(
By Wikiwakawakawee
Carnivorouscrazy1223 wrote:well no these are the plants i have a surplus of and i need more space for my new plants wheb i take cuttings i sell the parents and keep the kids then buy new plants
That's odd, usually people keep the more mature ones and sell the younger ones. Why do you prefer to keep the smaller ones?
By Carnivorouscrazy1223
because i like being patient seing what will happen and the old ones by then ill already know about so wjy nit try again new?
By SerMuncherIV
Carnivorouscrazy1223 wrote:thats the stock photo every month if nobody buys them we sow them and then we buy more from a private seller wich are always going to be less than a month old
Could you please name the person/company that harvests and supplies you with fresh N. "Marbled Dragon" seeds every month? Also, it sounds as if the seeds are actually the N. "Marbled Dragon" cross - odd since no one knows exactly what the cross is, hence difficulty in remaking it. Are they actually a hybrid involving N. "Marbeled Dragon" as a parent?

Read more: http://sarracenia.proboards.com/thread/ ... z3yBAGE5cN
By Wikiwakawakawee
Carnivorouscrazy1223 wrote:because i like being patient seing what will happen and the old ones by then ill already know about so wjy nit try again new?
Hmm well if its the same genetic plant, it will always grow the same, no matter what the size is. :)
By Carnivorouscrazy1223
The seller is steph-jessi but the supplier is private and the cross is maxima dark x truncata HL they both look the exact same so I'm assuming that's the cross
By SerMuncherIV
The fact that the seeds are N. maxima "Dark" x truncata HL doesn't make them N. "Marbled Dragon" - that specific grex is from a batch of seed grown plants from EP that were postulated but not confirmed to be N. maxima "Dark" x truncata HL. It's a misleading practice to place that cultivar/grex name on plants that are not from that lineage. It's also not correct to call a new batch of seed-grown plants a cultivar/grex just because "they both look exact the same" - this is one of the arguments that leads to so many mislabeled (especially Dionaea) cultivars in the first place. You can never assume that two parents will produce the same result; by that logic, I could cross any N. lowii with any N. ventricosa and call all the resulting progeny N. 'Peter D'Amato', which is not correct!

Read more: http://sarracenia.proboards.com/thread/ ... z3yCeOcpKp
Last edited by SerMuncherIV on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Perlite from Ebay

yeah it does look realllly sketchy on their websit[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

I was considering this brand but it seems to be ou[…]

Will it likely recover?

Definitely chop the flowers off this year to help […]

Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!