FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Drosera, Byblis, and Drosophyllum plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By Fishman
Mostly only avail in the Springtime, but im interested in seeds as well (unless someone has a small plant they will sell me..) Ive been on waiting lists with several nurseries for them for about a year, but last spring they forgot to call or notify me :(
I will pay good money for one as long as its legit. If anyone knows someone who has one, or someone who willl sell me one, please kindly provide me a link. Good day
By Fishman
Thank you so much for the heads up. I was able to get there online quick enough and snag it up! I can hardly wait to meet it! :D
By hollyhock
Your welcome. Glad I could help. :D
I have never been disappointed with any plants from this company. And believe me I have bought at least a dozen plants from them in the past 6 months. Post a photo of your new D. Regia when it arrives... :D
hollyhock liked this
By Fishman
I watched some vids on youtube from people who've received plants from that place, and they all look very well kept! I will most definitely post pics on day 1! Im doing some reading up on them now so that i will be prepared to take on their challenges. Im to the understanding the care is a little different from the other Drosera. I have all the necessary things to make that happen so hopefully all goes well. Im so excited!
By hollyhock
I have 8 D.regia seedlings... I am following this guide. :D
Hopefully I can keep them all alive. I would love to see them flower and be able to collect seeds from my own plants.
http://www.carnivorousplants.org/howto/ ... _regia.php
hollyhock liked this

looks ok but i wanted to pass on what i am doing. […]

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!