FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

List the plants you grow

Moderator: Matt

By dionaea muscipula
wow that looks crazy awesome wow............... :D it kinda looks like my avatar
By watnazn
Nice grow list matt, how are all your plants growing now in their new home?
By Matt
They're doing much better now, but not as well as I'd hoped. The ones I repotted earlier in the year are looking awesome. The ones that I waited to repot until moving here to Oregon (which is the majority of my collection) aren't looking as nice. But they're growing, so I can't complain too much. I'll just have to wait until next year to get them looking good.
By Xeno
Matt you got a nice collection :P
By grant
Wow, Matt! your growlist is getting huge! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Extreme Fused Tooth, UK Sawtooth II, Wacky Trap! and Petie Dragon F2? Soooooooo jealous
By Xeno
grant wrote:Wow, Matt! your growlist is getting huge! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Extreme Fused Tooth, UK Sawtooth II, Wacky Trap! and Petie Dragon F2? Soooooooo jealous

Yeah those 2 Extreme Fused Tooth, UK Sawtooth II are cool plants :p
By Caleboy 123
This is great! Can't wait to hear you're wishlist. :lol:
By ReefPlant
Incredible plants!~ Hope all is well!
By dionaea muscipula
r u going to sell extreme fused tooth or fuzzy tooth at your store?
By Matt
Not initially. At some point, I hope to have every plant on my grow list available. Right now I don't even have Fused Tooth Extreme or Fuzzy Tooth in tissue culture, so it will probably be a couple years at least before I'm able to get them started and propagated enough to the point where I could sell them.
By dionaea muscipula
oh well wat other rare and awesome cultivars will you have??i cant wait till the store opens!
By Matt
There won't be much in terms of rare cultivars, especially to start with. I do have a few hard to find plants in propagation right now, but the only ones that I will have available when the store opens is Cupped Trap, Dentate Traps and Big Jaws.

I will, however, have a bunch of seedlings that were from 2008 FlytrapRanch seed stock. Many of them are very interesting looking plants with lots of color and large traps. I'm going to be selling them by the 16 ounce cup full. It will give people something to grow this winter, if they want to. They just came out of tissue culture, so they'll be ready to grow all winter and through next season and you can put them into dormancy in the fall of 2010.
By dionaea muscipula
Matt wrote:There won't be much in terms of rare cultivars, especially to start with. I do have a few hard to find plants in propagation right now, but the only ones that I will have available when the store opens is Cupped Trap, Dentate Traps and Big Jaws.

I will, however, have a bunch of seedlings that were from 2008 FlytrapRanch seed stock. Many of them are very interesting looking plants with lots of color and large traps. I'm going to be selling them by the 16 ounce cup full. It will give people something to grow this winter, if they want to. They just came out of tissue culture, so they'll be ready to grow all winter and through next season and you can put them into dormancy in the fall of 2010.
awesome i cant wait!!!! Matt stop talking bout the store or i will die!!!
By Matt
Well, you might not have to wait for long. I'm likely going to open it up next week. Probably tomorrow I'll open it up to some people that want to act as my "guinea pigs" and if those orders go well, I'll open it up to the public a few days later.

I'm planning on converting my current 2'x4' into[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

I use a Govee and I love it. It connects via app o[…]

I put this venus flytrap in a different type of so[…]

Advice On Using Pool

Agreed. Simply setting all your plants in them as-[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Cool. Thank you.

The only suggestion I have is to watch the new gro[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!