FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By hackerberry
Thanks Matt, if ever the tissue gets contaminated I will just pull it out of the flask then re-sterilize.

hb
By hackerberry
dionaea muscipula wrote:wow those r some awesome plants i love your ceph i have bin trying to get my hands on one of those for almost a year i also love the rest of your plants ! :D
Thanks man!

hb
By Budukai
OoO oh wow I am impressed, your collection reminds me of a certain Cp fanatic we all know all to well :lol: but I must ask. What were the growing conditions you made for the ceph.? I hear they are some the most sensitive types, and I'm doing new research on nephs and the like for next years collection, so any info you have would help a lot :)
By hackerberry
Budukai wrote:OoO oh wow I am impressed, your collection reminds me of a certain Cp fanatic we all know all to well :lol: but I must ask. What were the growing conditions you made for the ceph.? I hear they are some the most sensitive types, and I'm doing new research on nephs and the like for next years collection, so any info you have would help a lot :)
Hello Budukai,

I keep my ceph and lowland neps in the same terrarium. I'm using 3 T5HO 6 inches above the plants so it's a bit warm [25C] and 80% humidity. The terrarium is in the basement so it cools down at night [18C].
allenc666 wrote:Wow Jun very nice plants man.. :shock:

allen,
Thanks Allen!

hb

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? No, He hates ants. But I am pretty sur[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

I will need to check out our local TJ's. Normally […]

Order received. Your order number is 1642. I'll PM[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

This was the shipment that arrived while I was the[…]

What’s happening

It was rot Im not sure if it was root rot or crown[…]

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!