FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By ps3isawesome
So this isn't an issue for all of my droseras. I noticed certain kinds won't curls or produce enzyme before the rehydrated bloodworms dries out.

Does this mean the food I provided isn't being efficiently used? Should I consider spraying them with Maxsea?

Thanks!

Last edited by ps3isawesome on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By w03
Another easy way is just to mix up some Maxsea or other suitable water-soluble fertilizer and spray it on the leaves. Works great for pings and Byblis too. Make sure not to get it into the soil though, or you'll have algae.
By jwalker
I mean I use the worm water the worms were in I also smash them up as best I can so the water had all the nutrients in it the drop the water on the leaves I've never dehydrate my werms to use them I always used them dry
By katya_dog1
That happens to my Drosera as well. So I just use MaxSea as my only fertilizer. I suspect misting with regular water would work too.
Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Any ideas?

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!