FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By cbennett4041
For sale: divisions of Heliamphora heterodoxa x nutans. These divisions have been rooting in their new pots for a month or two now and are putting up new adult pitchers (except for the one making juvenile traps as shown below, plant number 6). This is a nice hybrid that gains good height in my experience. These have been bagged but slowly acclimatizing for the last few weeks under lights; I would be wary of throwing them in a window sill or outside if I were you, though I am sure they could be gradually acclimated no problem. They have been a touch crowded and aren't as colorful as they would be under more direct light, though this clone does maintain a lot of green coloration even in bright light. Again, this will surely vary with your conditions as with any Heli.

Anyway... THE OFFERINGS.

Plant 1: **** SOLD*** $40
ImageImageImage

Plant 2: *** SOLD *** $40
ImageImageImage

Plant 3: ***SOLD*** $35... there are actually two smaller divisions potted together in this pot

Plant 4: ***SOLD*** $30
ImageImageImage

Plant 5:***SOLD***$20
ImageImage

Plant 6:***SOLD***$15
ImageImageImage

Add shipping cost to the total. For plants 1-3 add $10 and 4-6 add $7. Combined shipping cost is of course offered, and all plants will be shipped potted unless you really want bareroot to save on shipping (I wouldn't recommend it).
Last edited by cbennett4041 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!