FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By lemonlily
How many types of metal are there?

Copper, steel, bronze..... :lol:
By mike
allenc666 wrote:people say metal but they don't really explain what kinda "metal" just sickens me
very true , but what i would call heavy metal , many would consider it hard rock.so in the end who am i to judge. :roll:
lemonlily wrote:How many types of metal are there?

Copper, steel, bronze..... :lol:
don't forget aluminum.... :lol:
By lemonlily
Yeah, aluminum too! And silver? :lol:
By Veronis
By afh928
I personally enjoy some nice Post-radio-funk-metal-polka-indie-core-core. And Old Gregg, cause he's got the funk. :mrgreen:
By gionir
Actually I think there is something wrong with the question:

I mean, if you say: "I like metal", it cannot be true, at least you don't like only metal, I am sure there is some other songs you like that dont fit into the big "metal" box. Ok maybe theyre not enough to make you a fan of that second genre or artist, but if you like them, I think its a lot more exciting to hear of those small preferences, because it means that you really like that song. I dont know if what im saying is clear to you..but i go on anyway:

On hte other side, if you say: "Oh, I like pretty much everything", well that doesnt mean absolutely anything. Can you really listen to a Britney Spears song and then change to Metallica, jump to Bruce Springsteen and finally go to a commercial nightclub without having your brain asking you to stop with this?

Well. Im afraid youre going to think i want to be controversial. Absolutely not. Im sorry, if someone can imagine Britney Spears dancing on Metallica..Im so curious to know him/her better :D

To finish: I think a more appropriate question about music would be: "Which are your last 5 favourite songs?" This way you have to think at something real, that describes you way better then "Metal".

Mine?

1. Step Inside Your Mind, by The Oholics
2. I Want To Help You Ann, by Lyres
3. No Rain, by Blind Melon
4. Been Caught Stealing, by Jane's Addiction
5. Confidant, by Mason Jennings

I know its kind of short and restrictive. But if I had a five song mp3 player I would save those 5 above...

Congratulations for the topic, I love it.

Ciao
By mike
gionir wrote:Actually I think there is something wrong with the question:

I mean, if you say: "I like metal", it cannot be true, at least you don't like only metal, I am sure there is some other songs you like that dont fit into the big "metal" box. Ok maybe theyre not enough to make you a fan of that second genre or artist, but if you like them, I think its a lot more exciting to hear of those small preferences, because it means that you really like that song. I dont know if what im saying is clear to you..but i go on anyway:

On hte other side, if you say: "Oh, I like pretty much everything", well that doesnt mean absolutely anything. Can you really listen to a Britney Spears song and then change to Metallica, jump to Bruce Springsteen and finally go to a commercial nightclub without having your brain asking you to stop with this?

Well. Im afraid youre going to think i want to be controversial. Absolutely not. Im sorry, if someone can imagine Britney Spears dancing on Metallica..Im so curious to know him/her better :D

To finish: I think a more appropriate question about music would be: "Which are your last 5 favourite songs?" This way you have to think at something real, that describes you way better then "Metal".

Mine?

1. Step Inside Your Mind, by The Oholics
2. I Want To Help You Ann, by Lyres
3. No Rain, by Blind Melon
4. Been Caught Stealing, by Jane's Addiction
5. Confidant, by Mason Jennings

I know its kind of short and restrictive. But if I had a five song mp3 player I would save those 5 above...

Congratulations for the topic, I love it.

Ciao

I understand where you are coming from , very deep though,
Drosera germination time

What Chef Dean said... But if I had to pick a num[…]

Counting to infinity.

assuming they have enough light and water, are gre[…]

My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!