FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By BrunoL
I have sent the total expense to everybody joining the order. Payment must be received by September 4th, 2015 in order to be in time for the update
By BrunoL
Alright, every single person has paid! Nice job! Now all we have to do is wait... Wistuba will update real soon!
Now, for order additions. ONLY people who are joining the order currently can make an order addition. I'll come up with a date to make order additions after the main order has been placed.
BrunoL liked this
By Maiden
Cory wrote:I may get in if it lags into next month. I'm sure I can find a couple things I can't live without
LoL :)
Maiden liked this
By BrunoL
THE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED!!!!!! :) :) Hooray! My Eddy is coming!!
Alright, Charlie and Greasy, two plants, Nepenthes hamata (two clones) and N. ramispina did not come into stock so I will add them in an order addition with no extra charge. Pm me if you have any concerns. Nevertheless, the order came through!!!!!!
BrunoL, BrunoL liked this
By BrunoL
Order additions are due by Saturday, September 26th. If you want to add ANYTHING to the order, please pm me and we will work things out. ;)
By BrunoL
Wistuba has applied for the order export papers and they should be ready in 1-2 weeks. After the plants are inspected, he will ship them. Hooray!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
By BrunoL
I just received an email from wistuba this morning.

"Dear Bruno La Rosa,
I'm glad to let you know, that the plants according to the attached invoice have been sorted and were inspected by German agricultural department yesterday. Then they will be packed and shipped to our US-distributer on Monday morning.
Attached, please find a formal invoice (*********) for your webshop order ********* / order number -*********.
Please check for address issues and let us know as soon as possible in case of errors as this shipping address is the one that's given to our distributer.
I hope, that everything arrives quick and to your complete satisfaction. If there are any issues, please contact me as soon as possible.
Thank you very much again for your order.
Best regards and good growing
Andreas Wistuba"

Start getting excited guys! :)
BrunoL, BrunoL liked this
By katya_dog1
Maiden wrote: :)

Each time i got that message from Wistuba, i start the heliamphora danse, and i go to sleep spooned with my mailbox.
Cory wrote:
Maiden I'm glad to hear it
I thought I was the only one
:D
My sundew isn’t eating!

Hi guys here are my baby sundews now! Please like![…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!