FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By evenwind
Because of all the complications and possible confusion on the "Group order - carnivoria.eu" thread, a new thread on a group order from carnivoresandmore.

Here's the pricelist: http://www.carnivorsandmore.de/Vkliste_Mai04.pdf

For the few who might not know, a lot of the plants can be seen on http://cpphotofinder.com/
Last edited by evenwind on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
evenwind, evenwind liked this
By iamjacksplants
I would like to join this group order as well please.

Cheers,
-@.
By BrunoL
I'd love to join as well. Can you Pm me some details? Thank you.
By evenwind
The latest (as of 8/29):

At the moment, SEWinans is waiting to get her US Gov't import license, so everything will be aboveboard and legal. We expect this to happen in the next couple of weeks. Also, last we heard, Carnivorsandmore (c&m) is "on holiday". We have to wait for them to get back and give us an up-to-date list of available plants.

I'm guessing that the process will work like this: When the time comes (probably mid- to late-September), you'll send your order to SEWinans and she'll forward the combined order to c&m. If all goes as it went with the BCP order, c&m will then send back an invoice. If there are any plants unavailable, SEWinans will let you know and you should be able to adjust your order. When the total order is finalized, you'll send your money to SEWinans via Paypal and she'll Paypal it to c&m.

Once the package gets to her, SEWinans will break it up and send you your plants. Besides the cost of your plants, you're responsible for the postage from SEWinans to you and your share of the CITES/Phyto charges, international postage, taxes and Paypal fees. (Taxes and potential PayPal fees are dependent on order totals.).

Last time, we divided the CITES/Phyto charges evenly by the number of people and the rest by each individual's percentage of the total order price.

So if you're interested (and haven't done so yet), let us know by putting an entry on this thread. And keep watching for news. 8-)
evenwind, evenwind, evenwind liked this
By evenwind
Okay, some news (9/1):

I emailed c&m about a new listing (beyond the 20.03.2015 one on their website) and when they would be back. Got this reply:

You can order plants from the latest list, most are in stock in very big size now.
Please send us your want list and we check it .
We will be back next week .

I especially like the bit about "very big size now" :)
evenwind, evenwind, evenwind and 1 others liked this
By iamjacksplants
evenwind wrote:Okay, some news (9/1):

I emailed c&m about a new listing (beyond the 20.03.2015 one on their website) and when they would be back. Got this reply:

You can order plants from the latest list, most are in stock in very big size now.
Please send us your want list and we check it .
We will be back next week .

I especially like the bit about "very big size now" :)
Hahahahahaha! Cool! Yes, "very big size now. Please send us your want list and we check it."

Hahaha...one of each please! 8-) if only I had the budget and space for that. :P

Thanks for doing this evenwind, you're a champion!

Cheers,
-@
iamjacksplants liked this
By evenwind
iamjacksplants wrote: Thanks for doing this evenwind, you're a champion!
Well, thanks! But to be perfectly honest, I'm just doing some of the grunt work. The real burden will fall on SEWinans, once she gets her import license and puts the group order together.
By evenwind
Not sure why you think you need a PM? All the info you should need is in this thread. If you want to discuss something else, you can certainly PM me.
1 year old cape!

Pushing out a flower stalk for the first time. […]

Congratulations! Those are beautiful plants. I&r[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of […]

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!