FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By Jds
Oh,that's really bad Maiden. :(
But fortunately I got plants with Phyto and all those I ordered were in good condition. :)
Yeah,it's carnivoria.eu.
Yes,there is BCP or CZplants as an option but carnivoria will offer same plants for lesser rates(maybe) :roll:
By evenwind
IHaveNoIdea wrote:Check this out. http://sarracenia.cz/eshop/en/

I'm not sure if they send plants oversees. Their website is in english, so there is the possibility that they do. I bought 99% of my plants there and all of them were in great shape.
Thanks. Too bad they only have 6 VFTs. Have you never bought from CZplants or Carnivoria? As far as I know they're both Czech...
By IHaveNoIdea
No, I haven't. Considering the prices, they are obviously aiming for foreign markets. Masozravky.com have pretty large variety of plants too, the shipping costs are pretty high though.

Sarracenia.cz doesn't sell too many VFTs, they are specialized on Sarrs. They might have some more VFTs, I found out that they don't list all their plants on their eshop. You can ask them, if them have some others. You can contact them on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarracen ... 63?fref=ts - they respond pretty fast there.
By evenwind
As near as I can tell, Masozravky.com is BCP. At any rate, they're showing the same pic of Kamil Pasek. You're right, it's a huge variety of plants.
By Cory
Bald clone pilosa is Blah.
I have one myself and the hair don't ever come maiden is correct!!

I had no idea of these issues thanks for speaking up maiden.
By evenwind
Since things are getting a bit iffy, I spoke to Paypal about the bottom line.

Two situations: If we don't get actual delivery of the plants, if the vendor can't show proof of delivery, then it's on him and we'd get our money back. The agent said it was cut-and-dried.

On the other hand, if they arrive damaged, mislabled, half-dead or whatever, then we might be required to return them to the vendor. The agent didn't think so, but held it out as a possibility. He said it's really a grey area, especially if they don't arrive back to the vendor in decent shape. So, if the doubled stress of the return to Europe kills the plants, the vendor might have a case and might not have to reimburse us.
By ruruanta
Sorry for the loss Maiden. May i know when was your last order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By SEWinans
Well everyone, based on maiden's horrific experience with carnivoria I am hesitant to order from them. There is absolutely no way I would be willing to or capable of reimbursing everyone out of my own pocket should our plants be tragically destroyed so I do not feel comfortable handling that order. If someone else wants to organize it I will likely still order a couple of plants.

What a BUMMER!!! I was absolutely drooling over many of the dionaea he had to offer.

What does everyone think of http://www.carnivorsandmore.de/Vkliste_Mai04.pdf ? They have some great reviews.
SEWinans liked this
By evenwind
I totally agree with SEWinans. Judging from what I've found on the internet and the experiences of folks here, I think ordering from either carnivoria or carniplants is risky. On the other hand, carnivorsandmore has a good rep, a decent number of VFTs, good prices and a huge number of Sarrs.

Here's an pertinent thread from the cpukforum: http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index.ph ... opic=50649
evenwind, evenwind liked this
By Eric Millikin
evenwind wrote: On the other hand, carnivorsandmore has a good rep, a decent number of VFTs, good prices and a huge number of Sarrs.
Yeah, too bad carnivoria seems like a bust, but I can think of a few things I'd want from carnivorsandmore.
Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!