FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By KissMegan
Forgot to update this. Essentially I've finished. The only issue I've run into is the 2 extra fans I bought don't have the right wires so I'm waiting on replacements! Then I'll install the fans and it'll be good to go :)
Everything is still in bags because i need to acclimate the plants to the humidity still :)
uploadfromtaptalk1434762930380.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1434762930380.jpg (314.39 KiB) Viewed 4409 times
KissMegan liked this
By earlgrey
Any updates? I'm curious about the temps and humidity. I've done something similar!
By roarke
KissMegan wrote:Forgot to update this. Essentially I've finished. The only issue I've run into is the 2 extra fans I bought don't have the right wires so I'm waiting on replacements! Then I'll install the fans and it'll be good to go :)
Everything is still in bags because i need to acclimate the plants to the humidity still :)
I never thought making a box would be so much work!
I tought you were saying "so much fun". A half selfie is not a selfie. Could you post the full photo ? :P
By Earthy
kinda off-topic...sorry!! but you have beautiful hair...what do you use? lol...I'm not creepy; just curious when others have such pretty hair :P
By jadewuvchicken
It looks great! It reminds me of a sort of secret lab in a basement for an evil scientist and I totally dig that vibe :D
By KissMegan
Earthy wrote:kinda off-topic...sorry!! but you have beautiful hair...what do you use? lol...I'm not creepy; just curious when others have such pretty hair Image
LOL not creepy!
Horse shampoo and biotin Image
By KissMegan
jadewuvchicken wrote:It looks great! It reminds me of a sort of secret lab in a basement for an evil scientist and I totally dig that vibe :D
Thanks haha. I made some more adjustments to them. Put in an extra computer fan and a peltier cooler into the highland chamber. It totally does feel like a secret lab though haha
By Earthy
KissMegan wrote:
Earthy wrote:kinda off-topic...sorry!! but you have beautiful hair...what do you use? lol...I'm not creepy; just curious when others have such pretty hair Image
LOL not creepy!
Horse shampoo and biotin Image
Mane n' Tale by chance? I actually have 2 bottles of that in the basement lol :D
By Earthy
KissMegan wrote:Yea it's the mane tail and body "promotes hair growth" something like that haha
Love that stuff!! Oops I got us off-topic with girly talk LOL :lol:
By earlgrey
You said peltier cooler? Can you show us? I'm very curious to see how yours turned out!
By KissMegan
earlgrey wrote:You said peltier cooler? Can you show us? I'm very curious to see how yours turned out!
It didn't work. I only found out recently that all it does is produce a ton of condensation and doesn't cool anything. Big bummer now I have 4 holes in the wall of my grow chamber.
I'm just gonna do it old school style and throw a block of ice in there for cooling. Ice block did a 10+ degree drop last night for me which was cool
Atlanta Georgia Meetup

Supply the air fare and lodging and I will be ther[…]

Here's the one seedling that I managed to get grow[…]

What’s happening

Btw, if you seed a flower stalk suddenly start sho[…]

Expanding the Garden

That's looking great!!! Some good-looking soil!!![…]

Counting to infinity.

Ive been searching the web for perlite for two day[…]

SASE sent, whoops, time got away from me there

Another eBay Deal

This will be interesting to see how it turns out, […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!