FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Handrail Pete
As title says: I'm seeking drosera regia. It can be of any size, I'd even be looking for seeds if necessary
By lothar123
I saw some root cuttings on eBay a couple of days ago. You occasionally find tissue culture plants there too.

This species is going to be expensive in either case.
lothar123 liked this
By bugfood
Czplants has them also, just got my shipment of seeds from them yesterday with 2 packs of D. Regia seeds. They are currently $4.09 for a pack of 5. They also sell plants $29.33 (for 8-12 cm plant), and tissue cultures (with 2 plants) $22.54. I also got some from Peter who is located in Bulgaria paid 7.30 for 10 seeds +3.90 S/h, so you will probably be ordering from Europe either way. I received packages from both in less than 2 weeks of placing the orders. Peter provides some germination instructions via email, czplants lets you add some free bonus items to your order (typical vft plants, refrigerator magnets sporting carnivorous plants, and even free drosophyllum lusitanicum seeds). Peter provides a harvest date with his, czplants does not list any harvest date on their website for regia that I can see, nor were the seed packets dated so guessing Peter's are probably fresher.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
bugfood liked this
By Handrail Pete
Thanks a lot for the heads up. I went with Petar from Bulgaria and ordered 10 King sundew seeds and also 10 drosophyllum seeds, both ended up being around 10 bucks with shipping. I will post later how it goes with growing from seed!!
Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Any ideas?

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!