FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By cbennett4041
Sarracenia seedlings: you want 'em, I got 'em; or, more accurately, I just bought some more plants and need the space.

Four lots, to be precise:

1. S. flava var. flava x same... this flower was left open, so the parentage might not be 100%. This is true of all of these crosses.

2. S. oreophila 'Sand Mountain' x leucophylla "Greenish"... The leuco maybe a really green moorei, but I grew it from a seed batch labeled leuco.

3. S. purpurea var. purpurea x rosea... I received these seeds from a grower who said they could be either purp purp x rosea or purp purp x purp heterophylla. None are green so I presume the former. There are a TON of plants in here.

4. S. flava x leuco "Greenish"...in other words S. moorei. The leuco is the same mentioned with the oreo cross.

I am asking $6 for the entire group of each. I will ship for $6 bare root, or potted at your cost. Freebie seedlings from many different crosses with every order, y'all.

PayPal only. I will ship on Mondays.
By cbennett4041

This is a pucture of the "Greenish" leuco parent. Moorei? You decide. I kept the label that it came with as seed, regardless. Either way, this plant makes nice tall pitchers and big clumps, thus my implementation of it as a breeder.
By boggyboy72
PM'd.
Not what you would expect...

But which container? Why the portion cup in fro[…]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

This was pulled out of dormancy last week. I did n[…]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

I believe you're right, there appears to be some s[…]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Advice On Using Pool

I'd just use the pools as giant saucers.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!