FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By katya_dog1
charlie wrote:You could jump in on the group order… Wistuba offers hamata's for a price thats reasonable...
But if there are multiple Hamatas being ordered, the person who gets the entire order gets the king of the batch and everyone else gets what's left. Precisely why I don't like group orders. I'd rather pay 50 euros for shipping and peace of mind. ;)
By Jds197
katya_dog1 wrote:
charlie wrote:You could jump in on the group order… Wistuba offers hamata's for a price thats reasonable...
But if there are multiple Hamatas being ordered, the person who gets the entire order gets the king of the batch and everyone else gets what's left. Precisely why I don't like group orders. I'd rather pay 50 euros for shipping and peace of mind. ;)
As far as I'm concerned, that person deserves the best of the bunch for working to put together the order lol. Plus I doubt one is necessarily going to be vastly superior to the rest.
Jds197 liked this
By katya_dog1
Jds197 wrote:
katya_dog1 wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, that person deserves the best of the bunch for working to put together the order lol. Plus I doubt one is necessarily going to be vastly superior to the rest.
And the organizer(s) definitely deserve to be commended for their effort. I'm simply stating the single reason that a group order is not attractive to me.
By Jds197
katya_dog1 wrote:And the organizer(s) definitely deserve to be commended for their effort. I'm simply stating the single reason that a group order is not attractive to me.
I understand, wish I had the funds to order from overseas by myself lol
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Basal shoots cutting questions

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to mon[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!