FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Carolyn
Suggestions? I'm also looking forward to make some new friends because I barely have any. :? And also because I have had nearly two months to find something for Christmas. And guess what? I haven't found a single freakin' thing. I've been looking forward to buy a carnivorous plant, Eric, (my brother,) had already gotten a Nepenthes Sanguinea, and Derek, (my other brother,) got a Nepenthes Ventricosa (Sp?) Anyways.. I am currently bored and in the computer lab at my school. :lol: I finished my biographical essay early, so, Why not visit here? :o :lol: Its also been raining a lot over here lately as well, so much for that wild fire. :lol: But still.. I have a lot of friends.. err... two. Matt and LemonLily. Anyways, I hope to meet more people here, and now I will go and proofread my essay, I'll be checking back on later! :D

Carolyn
By lemonlily
Carolyn, You should go on live chat. I know you've givin up to go on it ( so did I ) because nobody goes there. I felt like leaving this community but there are big problems with my plant so I'll have to ask questions.

For your present, you should get... something that interests you. Maybe a Ping?
Last edited by lemonlily on Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Carolyn
Lets see if you're on later. :) Anyways, I'm looking for a plant that interests me, I don't want a Venus Fly Trap until I feel more experienced with carnivorous plants. I want something that looks cool or something like that. I don't like butterworts/bladderworts, etc. Or anything of that category. I was hoping to maybe get a pitcher plant or a nepenthes, maybe? Anyways, if I can't find anything, I'll stick with Venus Fly Traps if I can get them through Winter Dormancy. Thanks for the Help!

Carolyn
By Pat
Vft's are one of the, if not the most, easy carnivorous plant to grow. Pings, utrics and neps are all cold intollarent of cold temps. If you dont like VFT's then try an american piture plant(Sarracinia)
Hope this helps, Pat
By Carolyn
Thanks Pat. Again, I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the suggestions. Anyways, I think my brother has a Pitcher Planter as well. Hope we can be friends. :)

Carolyn
By Carolyn
Cool. Thanks, Considering what you just said, I think I might get a cupped trap. Thanks Grant. :D And I go here: http://orangeview.auhsd.k12.ca.us/index.jsp?rn=7421513 at orangeview Jr. High school.

You might want to try searching for online plant s[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I got this baby in one of HH contests I believe li[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!