FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By chaoticzen
Hi all,
bought my first VFT from whole food the other day because the flower lady was going to throw them out since they aren't of the best of shapes. And I started reading online about these fascinating plants... :roll:

Now I want more!! :mrgreen: Anyone have some that you can spare or sale please let me know, I am particularly interest in the larger variety like the DC XL, King Henry..etc

Thanks!!

P
By chaoticzen
Thank you Jds, yes Just pulled the trigger on the DC XL...can't wait to receive it. Knowing myself I would love and eventually want to have different varieties and play with the cross-pollination.

P
By Alex2893
King Henry and towering giant is by far my fastest growing plant and the traps are the largest of them all. i just got a young dcxl few days ago so im still waiting for it to acclimate and take off
By chaoticzen
Same here...got the DC XL babies and so far they are not getting any bigger but I hope for some good growth once they are acclimated :)
By Anymal911
Yeah I received mine about a week ago (don't even .-.) and it only just started to take off. Just throw it out where it gets at least four hours of morning sun, but not afternoon sun (yet). Expect a few traps to blacken, but you should see new growth starting to come up. I water mine every other day very thoroughly. Never let the LFS dry out!
By katya_dog1
King Henry is one of the best giant clones there is.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Bag them for a month, opening the bag every day or[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@optique , We call it turf, I've used it before o[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

For me it grew tall leaves with small traps, but v[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!