FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By BrunoL
Hey guys,
After the success of the previous group order, led by Charlie, I have decided to make another order with Wistuba and I was wondering if anybody who didn't get the chance to join the previous order would like to join this one. The benefits of joining such an order include reduced shipping costs, possible 7-10% discount on entire order and reduced currency conversion costs. I plan to get the order carried throughout summer break or throughout winter break depending on plant availability and the will of the people who join it. ;)

Thanks,
Bruno
Last edited by BrunoL on Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By BrunoL
Indeed, selection is limited to some extent. However, we have all of summer break to order. Andreas will most likely update Wisuba when he returns from his trip. Plus, we have the ability to make order additions without extra charge.
By Jds197
I'd be interested in jumping in on this. I missed out the group order for BCP, and I'm looking for some nice helis.
Jds197 liked this
By BrunoL
Intensity001 wrote:Can you explain what this group order is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A group order is when many people purchase several plants in a single order, instead of ordering separately. The point of doing a group order is to cut down the overall shipping cost which is $55 for Wistuba, a nepenthes nursery in Germany. The leader of the group order (me) recieves a list of the plants everybody wants, makes a total sum for each individual (includes prices for: plants, shipping/conversion fees which is divided among us), recieves payment from every individual and makes the order. Then, when the order arrives, the leader ships the plants to every person who ordered.
By BrunoL
Excellent! Ill pm all of the details to you all on Friday. I'm going to wait until then for more people to join. It seems like we're off to a good start!
By Orlin
I am interested in joining in on this group purchase. I would like to buy a nepenthes Hamata and it seems Wistuba has the best prices available. The shipping is a big turn off...so this group order seems excellent! Please keep me updated and PM me when you are ready to make the order and such. Thank you
By WolframOmega
Because Wistuba might update the website with some more species, will we wait until after the summer break to order?
By BrunoL
WolframOmega wrote:Because Wistuba might update the website with some more species, will we wait until after the summer break to order?
We can order during and after summer break. Start by making a list of the plants you desire. When the time comes (sometime in mid-July, early August), send me the list and I will order the plants that are available for purchase. Then, you can wait until Wistuba updates and I'll order the plants that were previously unavailable in an order addition, which thankfully is free of charge.

Congratulations! Those are beautiful plants. I&r[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of […]

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!