FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Photos of carnivorous plants other than the Venus Flytrap

Moderator: Matt

By katya_dog1
Right everybody, I'll try to update this thread regularly, but that may not be the case. I'll definitely get some pictures uploaded every few weeks.

Meanwhile, here are some shots, of the new cart (to put the plants in different spots of sun, a.k.a. move with the sun) I've built, and a spectacular Lily I got. It's called 'Night Flyer, and its blooms are literally half the size of the plant. The plant is only like 8-12 inches tall. It's lovely. I'm going to get some more three packs of these next year for my garden. I like red, black, orange, and purple in lilies, and these have all those nuances, making them my favorite lily. Sorry for the choppy sentences, I'm talking how I feel, which is jumpy. So I'm going to go to the pool to burn off some of this energy. :lol:

Enjoy! :D
Attachments:
038.JPG
038.JPG (943.56 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
063.JPG
063.JPG (558.24 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
Hard to see, but look at the traps of the plant in the middle top-ish part of the photo. they're really squared off, it's my favorite seedling because of that
Hard to see, but look at the traps of the plant in the middle top-ish part of the photo. they're really squared off, it's my favorite seedling because of that
071.JPG (788.9 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
073.JPG
073.JPG (789.84 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
074.JPG
074.JPG (443.72 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
katya_dog1, katya_dog1 liked this

After sealing the wood, I would line the top pa[…]

Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

worm in substrate?

Found this in with my seedlings.. is it a worm?

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!