FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By lil_mike227
i know i have asked about this before but this is my last time asking (for a while ha) but i was wondering if anyone could spare a bohemian garnett vft. im willing to pay for it too. Thank you :)
By Budukai
:) I'd ask that question next year, most of us that do have Bohemian have young plantlets of it. So it's kinda hard to offer anything if there really isn't much to give ^^; The good news is that this type of dionaea has the darndest habit of making offshoots a lot more than most others, so until then keep those fingers crossed
By afh928
yeah, i am hoping for insane amounts of divisions from my baby BG! Thanks again man, it is doing great!
By Budukai
lil_mike227 wrote:i know i have asked about this before but this is my last time asking (for a while ha) but i was wondering if anyone could spare a bohemian garnett vft. im willing to pay for it too. Thank you :)
Yeah, I noticed the photo. Glad to see that everything went well. Georgia seems like the perfect place for these types of cultivars.
By afh928
Yeah man, it is doing amazing! GA is absolutely perfect for CPs man, its a beautiful thing!

I believe you're right, there appears to be some s[…]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Advice On Using Pool

I'd just use the pools as giant saucers.

Is the pot draining? What water are you using? Wha[…]

What on earth is this?

Looks a lot like springtails to me. Other possibil[…]

What’s happening

Ok so I went looking again today and noticed a sid[…]

All three of those are available in the seed bank[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!