FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By sbrooks
I seek the Dionaea "Whale". Aye, I did own her once......sold her to some scurvy dawg (actually he's a nice guy......Hey, Jim!), and kept her offspring to die a slow, horrible death in the Cold of Winter. Now I seek her again.
Aye, and a "Gold Strike" would nice, too.......I have but one in the gallows, but it seems it will remain a wee lad forever, much like Gary Coleman.
If any of you Scallywags has a spare to dare to trade or sell, I will be bayside for a fortnight (maybe longer should the rum demand!)
By Matt
Whale is a great plant, but I've had a tough time getting it in tissue culture. It has large traps with sawtooth cilia, but unlike Sawtooth, it stays low growing year round.

We will have quite a few Gold Strike available for sale later this year. It's similar to Red Piranha in many ways, but perhaps doesn't divide quite as much.
Matt liked this
By killerplants4realz
Good information Matt. I have never heard of gold strike? But I have some very old fly traps in a group I call them the golden girls.
By killerplants4realz
Dude!!!! If only I was a bit older!!! I definitely would of hooked up with B Arthur!!! She was great in the woke christmas special:) Yaron I still can't stop cracking up!! I shot water out of my nose!!

I got your SASE for your March request the other d[…]

I got you. Order received. Your order number is 1[…]

Hello everyone! I am a new flytrap owner and purc[…]

I think I could achieve something similar wi[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

I use a Govee and I love it. It connects via app o[…]

I put this venus flytrap in a different type of so[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!