FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By katya_dog1
Be prepared to pay handsomely. You can contact people on the Sarracenia Forum, just put up a notice saying what you want. Someone will probably get back to you on it. I also know for a fact that Rob Co. has one that he might be willing to sell a division from.
katya_dog1 liked this
By Ras
I found someone who will be selling them in fall most likely for 600$ a piece,still deciding if it's worth going homeless..it very well might be worth it. He also mentioned a clone S x Saurus that has gone for 1000$ a piece.
By katya_dog1
Ras wrote:I found someone who will be selling them in fall most likely for 600$ a piece,still deciding if it's worth going homeless..it very well might be worth it. He also mentioned a clone S x Saurus that has gone for 1000$ a piece.
Was this guy Phil Faulisi? I believe the only people who have 'Saurus' are Rob Co., Phil, and the unknown buyer who got the div of Suarus of Ebay. It is possible that when Phil saw the end two bidders' prices, he decided to take another division ;)

I say this because the guy who bid 1000, 25 bucks below the winner, was the one who put feedback on for the plant...
By Ras
na it was mike wang and he had just mentioned about there being a clone that went for 1000$ which blew my mind. I am guessing its size is why it is so prized? From the pictures I saw it looked huge, the color wasnt too unique though.
By katya_dog1
Uh... The color seemed quite nice, if you ask me, but then again I'm a sucker for all of Phil's red Mooreis, so I'm not what you'd call objective. ;)

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!