FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By evan11232000
Hello I just purchased some indoor grow lights and now i need some plants if you have any cephs or heliamphora minor please let me know with the price. -Thanks!
By killerplants4realz
Hey rayneger first learn how to use capitalization when you use the word I. Also who cares if you have a cephalotus that costs three hundred and fifty dollars?? There are cephalotus that cost more than that. Why are you wasting everyone's time in this forum with your bragging? The guy wants to buy a ceph. We don't care about your glory. This forum is to learn trade and sale and make friends. Go get a life lol!!
By BrunoL
killerplants4realz wrote:Hey rayneger first learn how to use capitalization when you use the word I. Also who cares if you have a cephalotus that costs three hundred and fifty dollars?? There are cephalotus that cost more than that. Why are you wasting everyone's time in this forum with your bragging? The guy wants to buy a ceph. We don't care about your glory. This forum is to learn trade and sale and make friends. Go get a life lol!!
+1
By Nancy
Evan did you find what your looking for? If not, I have several H.minor juvie clumps and young adult Ceph typicals available. PM me if your interested and I'll send you some pics and prices.
Nancy liked this
By rayneger
First off, I am a tad mad at you that you are saying this crap killer.
If you don't stop, you will get in to some trouble. I am just saying i have one worth that. You are going on the offensive side. I'm a little tired of the garbage your giving me.
Last edited by rayneger on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By KissMegan
I have a het x. minor if you're interested feel free to pm me evan.

Also I don't think threatening to ban people is helping your cause and although sfl guy does seem to protect you verbally, I have doubts he would go so far as to ban whoever you dislike.
Perlite from Ebay

do you guys have a recommended brand thats availab[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

I was considering this brand but it seems to be ou[…]

Will it likely recover?

Definitely chop the flowers off this year to help […]

Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!