FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By Cleo_13
Spring break is next week, and I get to go home and take my plants out of dormancy. Time to see how a fall and winter of my parents caring for them has gone. I hope they make it, but last I checked I lost many. I asked my mom if there was any new growth- she didn't know what to look for. Also, they've lost their place in the window by Mom's sewing machine- she plans to do a lot of sewing this spring.
By IHaveNoIdea
Soo.. you wanna know something? I don't see your question :lol:

Btw, nice names of your plants. Most of them are Czech names actually.
By Cleo_13
I thought I posted it in the general discussions section. They are named after characters from my favorite anime actually, but I'm going to have to branch out to different sources for names. Also, I clumped many together temporarily, and I'm doing some potting (hopefully) next week. I lost the seedlings and several adults. The names list therefore will probably be updated.
By Doctor X
Last edited by Doctor X on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
By tish
Cleo_13 wrote:Spring break is next week, and I get to go home and take my plants out of dormancy. Time to see how a fall and winter of my parents caring for them has gone. I hope they make it, but last I checked I lost many. I asked my mom if there was any new growth- she didn't know what to look for. Also, they've lost their place in the window by Mom's sewing machine- she plans to do a lot of sewing this spring.

I'm sure when you're home next week, you will see all your VFT flowering and growing tall traps :)
Post photos ok.
By Cleo_13
Doctor X- is that from Umineko? I've never watched that one, although Higurashi is a favorite. Not where I got my names though.

Tish- I really hope so.

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I got you. Order received. Your order number is 1[…]

I think I could achieve something similar wi[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

I use a Govee and I love it. It connects via app o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!