FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By Swizzy
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/akkk0rdfgcio ... Qnq2eLXCba

Hello all I am new here and need some help. I have this white mold on the surface of the soil. After putting it from the house in a green house in a heated tray. I left it for 2 hours checked up on it and that's when I noticed it. Will it do any damage to the plant? Thanks
Last edited by Swizzy on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Swizzy
beckhamlim24 wrote:It wouldn't hurt the plant, but if you wish to get rid of it, apply fungicide.
Do you know what type are best for my plants. Was going to look for some insects to eat the mould but I don't really want them littal things in my house. As I am keeping them in untill it gets a bit warmer here in the UK. Ty
By beckhamlim24
Swizzy wrote:
beckhamlim24 wrote:It wouldn't hurt the plant, but if you wish to get rid of it, apply fungicide.
Do you know what type are best for my plants. Was going to look for some insects to eat the mould but I don't really want them littal things in my house. As I am keeping them in untill it gets a bit warmer here in the UK. Ty
I just googled, and people recommended these fungicide for carnivorous plants, Banner Maxx and Cleary 3336.
By Swizzy
beckhamlim24 wrote:
Swizzy wrote:
I just googled, and people recommended these fungicide for carnivorous plants, Banner Maxx and Cleary 3336.

thank you. I have just been to a garden centre and could not see any think. But asked about it. The guy told me it sounds a lot like woolly aphid so I got my self some Bayer Garden Provado ultimate fruit & veg bug killer. I hope it don't stun the plants. He told me it would be safe.

Edit: the mould has come back or the bugs? Going to spray it once more soon.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3i7xxtnxet0f ... 8.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8th7cxyy0xowf ... 9.jpg?dl=0
Counting to infinity.

assuming they have enough light and water, are gre[…]

Drosera germination time

Hello everyone - I recently got some D. burmanni[…]

My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!