FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By ps3isawesome
Anyone going to this event?

Presentation by Ch'ien C. Lee

On April 11th California Carnivores is delighted to be hosting a presentation by Nepenthes expert and wildlife photographer Ch'ien Lee. Ch'ien has lived in Borneo for almost 20 years and the presentation will be based on his extended travels throughout SouthEast Asia with an emphasis on Nepenthes. Ch'ien rarely comes back to the United States so this is a really special event. The presentation starts at 1pm and everything (except collections) will be 20% off.
By katya_dog1
ps3isawesome wrote:Anyone going to this event?

Presentation by Ch'ien C. Lee

On April 11th California Carnivores is delighted to be hosting a presentation by Nepenthes expert and wildlife photographer Ch'ien Lee. Ch'ien has lived in Borneo for almost 20 years and the presentation will be based on his extended travels throughout SouthEast Asia with an emphasis on Nepenthes. Ch'ien rarely comes back to the United States so this is a really special event. The presentation starts at 1pm and everything (except collections) will be 20% off.

I would... If I did not live on the East Coast. :lol:
By ps3isawesome
It'd be nice if people from this forum can also attend.
I'll be arriving around 12 noon, browse around, lecture starts at 1, and then browse some for to finalize what I wanna buy.
By ps3isawesome
SWEEET, can't wait to meet MrsMuscipula and Devon because I freaking LOOVEE HIS Blog. For anyone who wish to learn about sundew and just watch his amazing grow skills, here's his blog

http://www.sundews-etc.com
Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!