FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Eric
Exactly as the title suggests. Lost my new AS after letting it winter outside. :oops:
By katya_dog1
Are you looking to trade, or do you have money to spend? If you are willing to buy, you can try Fred P. I got mine from Fred P. Mike may also have some still.
katya_dog1 liked this
By Eric
katya_dog1 wrote:Are you looking to trade, or do you have money to spend? If you are willing to buy, you can try Fred P. I got mine from Fred P. Mike may also have some still.
Looking to buy, Katya. Fred had 2 for sale a while ago but at that time I thought mine was still alive so I didn't buy one. Mike has some too but they'll set me back really far. ($130 I think) Thanks though! :D
By katya_dog1
Yah, I got one of the 2 from Fred. Ask, though! He said he generally keeps some plants in reserve.
By Goodkoalie
miklos210 wrote:California Carnivores still have some in stock acording to their webpage http://www.californiacarnivores.com/sxadrianslack.aspx
If you were going to buy from CC, then you might as well buy a larger plant from Mike Wang. I do not like to order online from CC as they tend to get rid of there not as great plants online, plus that expensive shipping and handling fee. My dad drove down to CC and got me a multi growth point 'Adrian slack' for Christmas though.
Hello, New to the forum

I wish! These are city slicker deer. No hunting […]

Introduction: In today's modern society, individua[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!